Air Underwriting can assist you with the placement of a diverse range of liability risks through our online quote engine and offline binding authority agreements with a panel of A rated insurers.
Our online Liability facility is underwritten by Aviva and means that you can quote and bind risks in a matter of minutes. The facility can quote and bind for a wide range of builders and allied trades.
- Per Capita rating structure but with the ability to quote for risks with higher payments to labour only sub-contractors and bona-fide sub-contractors.
- Independent rating structure, logic and appetite
- Multi discipline risks can be considered.
- Low minimum premiums
- Bespoke wordings for different trades
- Generous levels of commission
- Ease of trading and document fulfilment
- Exclusivity due to restricted agency base
Primary Limits Available
Public and Products Liability up to – £5,000,000
Employers’ Liability – £10,000,000
We can also assist with placement on a traditional wholesale basis or via one of our offline delegated authority liability binders for varying degrees of liability risks including harder to place and high risk liability proposals across multiple sectors. Again we utilise A rated markets for both primary and excess layers including:
- Corin Underwriting
- Tokio Marine HCC
- Dual Oliva
- Barbican Protect
- Allied World