Air Underwriting can consider most liability cases shown to us. Axis Insurance Agency have been our specialist cover provider for our complex or high risks cases for a number of years.
Capacity is provided via Syndicate 1686 owned by Axis Capital Markets, which has A+ security rating as part of Lloyd’s of London and A+ from Standard & Poor.
As a result we are able to assit with the most complex and high-risk enquiries. Axis predominantly write UK business, but can cover work and exports overseas, including exports to North America.
Trades commonly written.
- Abseiling Contractors
- Agricultural Contractors
- Air Conditioning Contractors
- Aquaculture including Fish Farms
- Asbestos Consultants (excluding removal/handling)
- Care homes/provision of care
- Clerical Risks
- Clothing Manufacturers
- Coach/Bus Operators
- Drilling Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Electronics including High Tech
- Food/Drink Processing
- Furniture Manufacturers
- Hotels/Restaurants/Bars/Nightclubs (Excluding N. Ireland)
- Metal Workers
- Paper/Cardboard manufacture & processing
- Pest Control
- Professional Services
- Property Owners
- Renewable Energies
- Rubber Manufacture & Processing
- Shop Fitters
- Skip Hire/Plant Hire
- Steel Fabrication/Erectors
- Specialist Contractors – i.e. work Airside/Railside/Height work
- Waste Recyclers & Associated trades (excluding N. Ireland)
- Primary Business
- Public and Products Liability – Premises £1,500* / Contracting £2,500*
- Minimum Excess – £500
- Employers Liability – £1,500* / Contracting £2,500*
Stand Alone Employers Liability can be considered
- Excess of Loss
- Public and Products Liability – £1,000*
- Employers Liability – £1,000*
(*All premiums Net of IPT)
Axis can consider disease exposures and cases with a history of large losses provided adequate working processes and health and safety procedures are in place. Risk surveys can be arranged where required.
For further information on any aspect of combined liability, please do not hesitate to contact us.